The Moody’s credit rating agency has recently upgraded the Cyprus’ long term credit rating to Ba1 stable outlook. Moody’s cited that “the key drivers for the rating action to upgrade
- Lebanese Banking Crisis- Closure of Lebanese Branches in Cyprus- Are You Affected?
- New Tax Regime for the relocation of high earning employees in Cyprus
- Extension of the Deadline for Submission of Beneficial Owners Data in the Beneficial Owners Register of Companies and Other Legal Entities
- Cyprus – VAT Payments Can be Made in Installments
- Απολυση μη Εμβολιασμενων Εργαζομενων στην Κυπρο