According to the recent reports, following the decision of the Central Bank of Lebanon, the Lebanese banks will be closing their branches in Cyprus. Lebanon is going through a severe
- Increase of Foreign Direct Investments in Cyprus
- Late Filing Penalty for Annual Returns Compiled within 2021, 2022 Capped at €150
- Lebanese Banking Crisis- Closure of Lebanese Branches in Cyprus- Are You Affected?
- New Tax Regime for the relocation of high earning employees in Cyprus
- Extension of the Deadline for Submission of Beneficial Owners Data in the Beneficial Owners Register of Companies and Other Legal Entities