On the 16th October 2021, Cyprus and Egypt signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on electricity interconnection. The MOU will facilitate the construction of the €2.5 billion EuroAfrica Interconnector and
- Increase of Foreign Direct Investments in Cyprus
- Late Filing Penalty for Annual Returns Compiled within 2021, 2022 Capped at €150
- Lebanese Banking Crisis- Closure of Lebanese Branches in Cyprus- Are You Affected?
- New Tax Regime for the relocation of high earning employees in Cyprus
- Extension of the Deadline for Submission of Beneficial Owners Data in the Beneficial Owners Register of Companies and Other Legal Entities