Cyprus – DAC6 Extension to the Imposition of Administrative Fines to Overdue Reportable Information
On 22nd November 2021, The Tax Department of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Cyprus announced that there will be no imposition of fines to DAC6 overdue reportable information that will be submitted until the 31st January 2022 in the cases:
- Reportable cross-border arrangements that have been made between 25 June 2018 and 30 June 2020 and had to be submitted by 28 February 2021.
- Reportable cross-border arrangements that had been made between 1 July 2020 and 31 December 2020 and had to be submitted by 31 January 2021.
- Reportable cross-border arrangements made between 1 January 2021 and 1 January 2022, that had to be submitted within 30 days from the date they were made available for implementation or were ready for implementation or the first step in the implementation has been made, whichever occurred first.
- Reportable cross-border arrangements for which secondary intermediaries provided aid, assistance or advice, between 1 January 2021 and 1 January 2022 and had to submit information within 30 days beginning on the day after they provided aid, assistance or advice.
- The periodic reports for marketable arrangements.
For further information and clarifications please contact us via email at email@example.com or via telephone +357 22262108