In an interesting interview on the 29 August 2021 with Politis Newspaper, the Minister of Finance Constantinos Petrides announced that Cyprus will soon implement extensive tax reforms. From the interview
- Lebanese Banking Crisis- Closure of Lebanese Branches in Cyprus- Are You Affected?
- New Tax Regime for the relocation of high earning employees in Cyprus
- Extension of the Deadline for Submission of Beneficial Owners Data in the Beneficial Owners Register of Companies and Other Legal Entities
- Cyprus – VAT Payments Can be Made in Installments
- Απολυση μη Εμβολιασμενων Εργαζομενων στην Κυπρο