EU Directive 2018/822 (DAC6), adopted in May 2018, provides that EU intermediaries such as banks, law firms, corporate service providers, accounting firms, and tax payers themselves make a mandatory reporting
- Lebanese Banking Crisis- Closure of Lebanese Branches in Cyprus- Are You Affected?
- New Tax Regime for the relocation of high earning employees in Cyprus
- Extension of the Deadline for Submission of Beneficial Owners Data in the Beneficial Owners Register of Companies and Other Legal Entities
- Cyprus – VAT Payments Can be Made in Installments
- Απολυση μη Εμβολιασμενων Εργαζομενων στην Κυπρο