In order to meet the challenges imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Supreme Court of Cyprus adopted unanimously on Monday, 16th March 2020, the following measures. A. The suspension of
- Lebanese Banking Crisis- Closure of Lebanese Branches in Cyprus- Are You Affected?
- New Tax Regime for the relocation of high earning employees in Cyprus
- Extension of the Deadline for Submission of Beneficial Owners Data in the Beneficial Owners Register of Companies and Other Legal Entities
- Cyprus – VAT Payments Can be Made in Installments
- Απολυση μη Εμβολιασμενων Εργαζομενων στην Κυπρο