The Rent Control Law of 1983 (23/1983) (the “Law”) was amended on the 31st January 2020 in order to ease the legal procedures in the Republic of Cyprus for the
- Increase of Foreign Direct Investments in Cyprus
- Late Filing Penalty for Annual Returns Compiled within 2021, 2022 Capped at €150
- Lebanese Banking Crisis- Closure of Lebanese Branches in Cyprus- Are You Affected?
- New Tax Regime for the relocation of high earning employees in Cyprus
- Extension of the Deadline for Submission of Beneficial Owners Data in the Beneficial Owners Register of Companies and Other Legal Entities