On 27th October 2021, the Justice Committee of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Cyprus began examining two bills for the establishment of Commercial and Maritime Dispute Courts in
- Lebanese Banking Crisis- Closure of Lebanese Branches in Cyprus- Are You Affected?
- New Tax Regime for the relocation of high earning employees in Cyprus
- Extension of the Deadline for Submission of Beneficial Owners Data in the Beneficial Owners Register of Companies and Other Legal Entities
- Cyprus – VAT Payments Can be Made in Installments
- Απολυση μη Εμβολιασμενων Εργαζομενων στην Κυπρο