The Department of the Registrar of Companies and Intellectual Property Cyprus recently announced that the maximum total amount for late filing of Annual Returns, compiled within 2021 and 2022, will
- New Measures to be Implemented to Provide Clarity on Market Value of the Properties in Cyprus
- Cyprus Suspends Access to the Beneficial Owner Register for the General Public
- Increase of Foreign Direct Investments in Cyprus
- Late Filing Penalty for Annual Returns Compiled within 2021, 2022 Capped at €150
- Lebanese Banking Crisis- Closure of Lebanese Branches in Cyprus- Are You Affected?