On November 25, 2020, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) published Circular no C417 providing guidance to Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs) on issues relating to crypto assets. The Circular
- Increase of Foreign Direct Investments in Cyprus
- Late Filing Penalty for Annual Returns Compiled within 2021, 2022 Capped at €150
- Lebanese Banking Crisis- Closure of Lebanese Branches in Cyprus- Are You Affected?
- New Tax Regime for the relocation of high earning employees in Cyprus
- Extension of the Deadline for Submission of Beneficial Owners Data in the Beneficial Owners Register of Companies and Other Legal Entities