Fitch Rating Agency confirmed Cyprus’s Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (“IDR”) at ‘BBB-‘ with a Stable Outlook. According to Fitch one of the key rating drivers is that the COVID-19
- Increase of Foreign Direct Investments in Cyprus
- Late Filing Penalty for Annual Returns Compiled within 2021, 2022 Capped at €150
- Lebanese Banking Crisis- Closure of Lebanese Branches in Cyprus- Are You Affected?
- New Tax Regime for the relocation of high earning employees in Cyprus
- Extension of the Deadline for Submission of Beneficial Owners Data in the Beneficial Owners Register of Companies and Other Legal Entities