We have substantial experience in dealing with Wills and Probate Law cases often advising on complex matters.
We always stress the importance of planning for the future distribution of our clients’ assets. Through our solid understanding of the applicable law and processes, we ensure that our clients are fully aware as to what happens to their assets after they pass away.
- Drafting and execution of wills
- Amendments to pre-existing wills
- Contesting wills
- Representation before the court registrars, district offices and as a final resort in court
- Administration of estates
We are very keen on working on specialised areas such as:
- International succession matters
- Legacies to minors
- Estranged/ or extended family succession
- Asset protection (Read More)