Cyprus is a popular destination for real estate investments, whether for commercial or residential purposes. The number of businesses and individuals choosing to relocate to Cyprus has increased over the recent years due to its sunny climate, strategic location, low cost & high standard of living conditions, and of course a low level of crime.
The buying and selling of property require great attention to detail and diligence. We are well known for our thoroughness, independence, and quality of service.
We advise both corporate and individual clients on;
- Drafting and reviewing of sale & purchase agreements
- Legal and tax due diligence on properties (prior to acquisition)
- Review of urban planning permits
- Transfer of title deeds
- Tax & other fees management and filing with the authorities (VAT, Capital Gains Tax, Stamp Duty, Transfer Fees)
- Providing advice on the acquisition of property in Cyprus by foreigners and non- residents;
- Drafting of Rent Contracts and advice on the Rent Control Law of Cyprus ;
- New Measures to be Implemented to Provide Clarity on Market Value of the Properties in Cyprus
- Recovery of Real Estate Market in Cyprus – Nicosia takes the lead
- Μηδενική Αύξηση Ενοικίων
- Καταβολή Εισφοράς 0,4% στις Πωλήσεις Ακινήτων στην Κύπρο
- Cyprus Government Approves Payment of Contribution of 0,4% on All Real Estate Sales